CAS is an acronym for "Clean and Simple".
This means that you must create a project with very few embellishments (I know it's hard), clean lines and lots of 'white' space.
White space just means an area of your card with nothing on it at all. It doesn't have to be 'white'. It could be brown, pink or red. Any colour as long as there is lots of SPACE.
Our challenges go live on a Saturday at 6pm (AEST) and run fortnightly.
The rules for our challenge are as follows:
* Your project must be Clean and Simple (CAS)
*Your project must follow our Code Word*
* Please make sure to link back to the POST your entry is contained in NOT your whole blog. Please do not backlink - all entries must be new *
* You must mention Addicted to CAS in your blog with a link back to the challenge so others may join in *
* You may combine up to 10 challenges in TOTAL *
*You may enter each challenge a total of 2 times but each entry must be different*
* Please turn off Word Verification for ease of commenting on your blog :) *
* We reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with the Challenge rules *
* If you don't have a blog put would like to enter, that's OK! Please use #ATCAS when uploading to your online gallery *
It might be right in front of my nose ... but I can't seem to find a deadline for your challenges anywhere here. Are they weekly/fortnightly/monthly? And will you be posting each new challenge on a Saturday? I am keen to play along ... and hope to be a regular. Congrats on your first ... it is a great challenge!
Hugs Andrea xxx
Hi Andrea, our challenges are fortnightly and posted on a Saturday. I have added all the details to the sidebar for you xxDelete
Hello, I worked on a very simple project with glitter tape (my new obsession) but I posted this on July 4th... so I can't enter my cards right? I am a new blogger and I'm discovering all these new blogs, contests and links! :)ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Does it matter if it is on a product blog? I am with Close to my Heart and my blog is related to CTMH products http://cagrenier.blogspot.ca/ as long as I put CAS link on my blog is that ok?ReplyDelete
yes, that's fine Cargren. As long as you link back to Addicted to CAS within your post xxDelete
Hi there! Are international entries allowed? I love CAS cards!ReplyDelete