Saturday 20 August 2016

Challenge #95 - Silhouette

Happy Saturday! Yay! Time for a brand new fortnight of wonderful inspiration here at Addicted to CAS. Thanks so much for joining in our challenges. We love seeing what you create!

Our hostess for this challenge is the super talented Doni and here is her code word -


Stamp or create your own silhouette. Just remember to keep it Clean and Simple!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is



Prize - $10 voucher to the store
Thanks so much to Shery for all her support!


We are so happy to welcome Nicole Vogeli as our Guest Designer for this challenge!



Hi there, my name is Nicole. I’m a cardmaker from Switzerland. I started crafting as a kid and I love it ever since. I make cards for more than 15 years now and it’s my all-time favorite hobby. As a mom of a two year old, crafting became even more than a hobby, it’s my happy place. You can find me on Instagram (@frauvoegeli) or on My Blog. My Blog name „Frau Vögeli“ is Swiss German and means Mrs. Bird. :-) I love CAS cards very much and make a lot of them. I’m so honored to be a Guest Designer for ATCAS! Have a wonderful day and have fun with the new challenge! 

Here is my card for the 'Silhouette' Challenge:





On with our inspiration for you!


Doni (Our Hostess)



Deepti
(Using Sponsor Stamps and Stencils)



Barb



Anja



Susan



Carolyn



Ksenija



Jaydee


Wow, what amazing designers we have here at ATCAS. Please visit their blogs if you would like to see how they came up with their ideas :)

Over to you!



1 comment:

  1. Great creations by the DT! So much inspiration! :-)
    Thanks again for having me as a guest designer!
    Greetings from Switzerland
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.