CAS is an acronym for "Clean and Simple".
This means that you must create a project with very few embellishments (I know it's hard), clean lines and lots of 'white' space.
White space just means an area of your card with nothing on it at all. It doesn't have to be 'white'. It could be brown, pink or red. Any colour as long as there is lots of SPACE.
Our challenges go live on a Saturday at 6pm (AEST) and run fortnightly.
The rules for our challenge are as follows:
* Your project must be Clean and Simple (CAS)
*Your project must follow our Code Word*
* Please make sure to link back to the POST your entry is contained in NOT your whole blog. Please do not backlink - all entries must be new *
* You must mention Addicted to CAS in your blog with a link back to the challenge so others may join in *
* You may combine up to 10 challenges in TOTAL *
*You may enter each challenge a total of 2 times but each entry must be different*
* Please turn off Word Verification for ease of commenting on your blog :) *
* We reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with the Challenge rules *
* If you don't have a blog put would like to enter, that's OK! Please use #ATCAS when uploading to your online gallery *