Welcome to another Saturday which means a brand new challenge here at ATCAS.
Before we get on to our code word, I would like to give you the details of our DT call. If you would be interested in applying to join our wonderful Design Team, please enter this challenge and add 'DT' after your name.
Here is a little about what would be expected of you :)
1. Your term with ATCAS will be for 6 months beginning in January 2015 with the option to renew at the end of the 6 months
2. You will need to create a Clean and Simple project in our fortnightly challenges
3. You will need to choose a code word for a challenge you are rostered to host and then choose the winners for that challenge
4. You will need to comment on your allocated column
5. Be a team player - we love chatting to each other
6. Most of all - have fun producing Clean and Simple projects that will inspire our followers
Sound like you? What are you waiting for??? All successful applicants will be emailed once this challenge has finished.
Having a DT call means there will be goodbyes.
For this challenge, it is the end of an era here at ATCAS. Our wonderful and extremely talented, Marie, is hanging up her ATCAS hat and this will be the last challenge for her as a DT member.
Marie was an original designer and one of the first to jump on board when I decided to start this challenge blog. She will be missed terribly but at least we can still visit her over at her blog www.baileyrosy.com
We love you Marie!!!!
Now, onto our challenge -
Our hostess for this challenge is the incredible and CAS loving Loll. Here is the code word she has chosen for us -
Please use the code word as you like but remember to keep everything CLEAN AND SIMPLE
Our wonderful and ever supporting sponsor for this challenge is
Inspired by Stamping is a boutique online craft store based in Australia and was founded by Joanna Munster in July 2011. Our commitment is to bring you the highest quality in paper crafting supplies.
We design & manufacture the highest quality of photopolymer stamps that bring superior stamping to all crafters. Whether you're just starting out in card making or a "seasoned scrapper", you'll find that our stamps and products are a great addition to your collection.
The prize will be a $20 gift certificate to the store!
A special thanks to our Guest Designer, Linda, for being here for November!!
Here we go with some inspiration for you -
(using sponsor products)
(using sponsor products)
(don't forget to say goodbye to Marie sniff sniff)