Saturday 6 August 2016

Challenge #94 - Music

Hello and welcome back to another fun challenge here at Addicted to CAS!

Thank you for your participation each fortnight. We really love to inspire you and see what you create.

This challenge is hosted by the beautiful and talented Barb. Here is the code word she has chosen for you -


Let the music take control and inspire you. Don't forget you can think outside the box with any of our challenges but just remember to keep it Clean and Simple!

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is



Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for every day crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!

Prize: $15 gift certificate


Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the incredibly talented
Cat Craig!



Hello ~ My name is Cat Craig. I am a California transplant retired and now living in Maryland with my husband, whom I met online playing poker.

I began card making just over 5 years ago; and, I published my first card blog post almost 4 years ago and began playing along with challenges. I have been addicted to cardmaking ever since.

CAS cards have always been difficult for me. Though, I have found that as I spend more time creating cards, I am leaning more towards a Clean and Simple style of cardmaking.

I am so excited to have been invited to Guest Design here at Addicted to CAS, and I am looking forward to seeing everyone's creations.

Here are 2 of Cat's fabulous creations:







And, some inspiration for you from our Design Team -

Barb (Our Hostess)


Jaydee


Doni


Deepti


Anja



Bhavana


Susan



Carolyn



Ceal


Sweet Kobylkin



Amazing inspiration, wouldn't you agree? Now, we would love to see your interpretation of our Code Word, 'Music'!





1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Cat--wonderful GDT! Love everyone's creative, beautiful cards--hope to play along!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.