Saturday 9 November 2019

Addicted to CAS Challenge #172 - Birthday


It's our 7th Birthday celebration!!!

Hello there, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS! Our Hostess for this challenge is Vicki, and since we are celebrating our 7th year in blogland, she has chosen 'Birthday' as our code word!

Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:

We have a super talented Guest Designer for this challenge...Lady Joyful (Charlotte)


Hello! I'm Charlotte a.k.a. Lady Joyful. I'm a Brit living in Finland with my husband and our three cats. I juggle childcare, pet sitting, and transcription work to pay the bills, but when I'm not working my time is filled with card making!  I started making cards at the beginning of 2016 and quickly became addicted. I like to dabble in different styles but I lean towards CAS, and I love sharing my makes whether it's on my blog, Instagram or YouTube. It's such an honour to be a guest designer at ATCAS - thank you all for having me along!

Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the code word! Have fun creating, and don't forget to keep it CAS!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday ATCAS :) Many more to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 7th birthday!! Feel free to delete my card if it isn't CAS enough. I waffled about whether it was okay. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 7th Birthday, ladies ... and thanks for so many years of wonderful inspiration! Here's to the next seven! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just trying to link up but there is no linky! Could be my end so I'll try later. Congrats on your 7th birthday, a wonderful milestone! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.