Saturday 28 September 2019

Addicted to CAS Challenge #169 - Creature


Hello there, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge! Our Hostess is Toni, and she has chosen 'Creature' as our code word!
Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:


We have a super talented Guest Designer for this challenge...Vicky Hayes 


Hi! I’m Vicky Hayes from Crafting Clare’s Paper Moments. My blog is called that because my daughter used to say “Uh-oh! I see Crafting Clare has got her stuff out again!” whenever I had a crafty moment! Rude! I was introduced to stamping at a Stamping’ Up party in 2009 and was blown away by the colours. I became a demo and was proud to be chosen to be the first UK Artisan Designer in 2014-15. Soon afterward, I became ill and gave up stamping but, this year, I suddenly had the urge to make a card again and blog it. Unfortunately, my husband had sold most of my stash thinking I wouldn’t want it (it’s ok, he’s still alive and I’ve forgiven him!) Now, I’m in the process of rebuilding and oh my goodness, it’s fun!



DT Cards

Toni (Hostess)






Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the code word! Have fun creating, and don't forget to keep it CAS!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing samples from the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies, I have exceeded your limit of 2. Please remove #38 from your challenge. Thank you. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.