Saturday 31 August 2019

Addicted to CAS Challenge #167


Hello there, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge! Our Hostess is Susan, and she has chosen 'Pink & Purple' as our code word!
Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:


We have a super talented Guest Designer for this challenge...YoonYoung Kim 

Hello, everyone! I'm YoonYoung Kim, a Guest Designer of this time :)

I live in Seoul, a capital city of the Republic of Korea (South Korea). I jumped into card making and stamping almost 10 years ago when I was a graduate student. I majored in life science. I am working as a scientist at a bio-company.

I feel recharged when I’m collecting (!) stamps and making something using my stamping and die cutting supplies. I pursuit the CAS style and viewing many cards at Addicted to CAS, which always gives much inspiration to me. I’m so glad to be a Guest Designer at Addicted to CAS this time and hope you will like my card.









Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the code word! Have fun creating, and don't forget to keep it CAS!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT cards! Love the colours, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team. I hope my card is okay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love the Erma Bombeck quote! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.