Saturday 9 June 2018

Addicted to CAS Challenge #138


Hello there, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge! Our Hostess is Barb, and she has chosen 'Rainbow' for our code word!
Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:


Don't forget, as always, Happy Little Stampers is our Sponsor, and Kylie is generously awarding the winner with a $20.00 GC to the store!

  Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from every day to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!

We have a super talented GD for this challenge...Carol Gunn

Hello from Hamilton,‭ ‬New Zealand. ‭ ‬I am a lifelong crafter having tried all sorts of crafts‭ (‬especially those with fabric and paper‭)‬.‭  ‬I love to share handmade happiness and am lucky enough to have a craft-tolerant husband.‭ ‬I blog about my crafts,‭ ‬so check it out‭ ‬-‭ ‬creationsnz.blogspot.co.nz‭ ‬ ‭ ‬I don’t think I have a particular cardmaking style but tend towards the unfussy,‭ ‬although I have been known to go‭ ‬WiLd from time to time and I do like to get inky. ‭ ‬I love challenges and trying new things, ‭ ‬and I’m so pleased to be invited to‭ ‘‬guest‭’ ‬in such a creative team. ‭ ‬Cheers,‭ ‬Carol Gunn.


OK, now let's see what the DT has created for the code word Rainbow:

Barb (Hostess)





Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the code word 'Rainbow'! Have fun creating, and don't forget to keep it CAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.