Saturday 17 February 2018

Addicted to CAS Challenge #130 - Cat


Hi there, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge, and as you can see our Code Word is 'Cat'! Doni is our Hostess and Happy Little Stampers is offering the winner a gift card for $20.00.

 Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!   

We also have a very special Guest Designer, one whom you probably know from our paper crafting community...Nonni!

I’m Nonni, a 37 card making enthusiast from Finland. I’d love you to follow my blog Nonni’s Handmade Cards if you don’t already! I work as a clarinetist in a symphony orchestra for living and discovered crafting about 10 years ago after stepping into professional life... I needed a hobby to take my mind out of work stress and all real life challenges! I begun with home decor pieces and then moved into scrap booking and finally into card making. Nowadays Clean and Simple is my preferred style and I really enjoy coloring in too. One of the coolest journeys this hobby has taken me to has been creating Time Out Challenges with my good friend Sandie. I’m also in the DT of Inkspirational Challenges and Less Is More. When I don’t work or craft you can find me hanging out with my schnauzer Rafa, doing some sports, enjoying the company of my friends or sipping red wine and being just lazy at home! :) Thank you Addicted to CAS for inviting my to guest design in this fun challenge and happy crafting everyone!

Before we begin, let's review the rules of the challenge:

Nonni's Card:

Doni (Hostess)





Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the code word 'Cat'! Have fun creating, and please don't forget to keep it Clean & Simple!!!

5 comments:

  1. Nice challenge and I posted my card!
    Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cat cards by the DT...fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that there is a problem with the link of my card and therefore you can not access my site. I think the trouble comes from the Linky Tools app because I do not have this problem with the Inlinks app. Sorry for the inconvenience and you can access the post via the following link: http://izzyscrap.com/2018/02/23/mft-just-fur-you/
    Hugs Izzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fabulous DT cards - amazing :-) Thank you for this Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have entered so many cards for this theme. What fun. Great inspiration from the team and lovely to see all the pussies in the gallery. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.