Welcome to Addicted to CAS!!
This is our last challenge for 2013. Thank you to everyone who has participated in our challenges over the last 12 months. We really appreciate your support and immensly enjoy your entries and comments.
Being our last challenge for 2013, this is the last challenge with our Guest Designer, Bonnie. Thank you so much for joining us over the last few weeks. You have been wonderfully inspirational!! Our first challenge for 2014 kicks off on the 4th of January.
Our last post for the year will be on the 23rd December when we announce the winners from this challenge.
If you joined in our PET challenge, tune back in on Monday evening to find out our winners.
Our lovely and talented hostess this week is Karen. Here is the code word that Karen has chosen for you to work with -
We are very excited to have a new sponsor with us -
Our CAS Perfectionist will be able to choose 5 digis from the store!
Here is the inspiration from the DT -
Bonnie - Guest Designer
And just as a reminder - our challenge rules
* Your project must be Clean and Simple (CAS)
*Your project must follow our Code Word*
* Please make sure to link back to the POST your entry is contained in NOT your whole blog. Please do not backlink - all entries must be new *
* You must mention Addicted to CAS in your blog with a link back to the challenge so others may join in *
* You may combine up to 10 challenges in TOTAL *
*You may enter each challenge a total of 2 times but each entry must be different*
* Please turn off Word Verification for ease of commenting on your blog :) *
* We reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with the Challenge rules *
Beautiful snowflakes! It's a pleasure to sponsor your challenge. I look forward to meeting the winner. xx KathryneReplyDelete
As always, wonderful inspiration, thanksReplyDelete
Hi Ladies. Just realised that I forgot to put the full link into my blog. Done this now, sorry about that.ReplyDelete
Great inspiration from the DT. Monika (44) xxxx
Love this challenge ~ love snowflakes. Love all of the inspiration from the design team!ReplyDelete
Magical DT cards! Jo xReplyDelete