Saturday 12 October 2019

Addicted to CAS Challenge #170



Hello there, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge! Our Hostess is Angie, and she has chosen 'Plaid' as our code word!
Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:

We have a super talented Guest Designer for this challenge...Arlene Rose


From the age of two I have always had an instrument of art in my hand. It started with crayons and never stopped. I was signed up to art school after graduation from nursing school but met my hubby and that led me down a different path. I have been rubber stamping for over 45 years. 

Back then I was only able to find stamps and ink pads in the local drug store. I had my youngest, born with Down’s Syndrome, and stayed home where I began teaching online. After my boys were in school I started working in craft and stamp stores, sadly all now closed. I have been teaching card crafting as well as other crafts for 12 years in the library system. I love to share my “talents” that God gave me with others.


Angie (Hostess)





Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the code word! Have fun creating, and don't forget to keep it CAS!

1 comment:

  1. Fall is the perfect time for plaids...thanks for another fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.