Saturday 13 April 2019

Addicted to CAS Challenge #157 - Humour


Hello there, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge! Our Hostess is Susan, and she has chosen our really fun code word!
Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:


We have a very special Guest Designer for this challenge...Ma-Mi (Maja)

Hi! My name is Maja, but because this name is very popular in Slovenia, a small country in central Europe where I live, I started to use the nickname Ma-Mi. 

I’m a Slovene and Italian language teacher, but whenever I can I go to my room and start crafting. I'm a creative person since I remember. I love making my own embellishments, recycling all kinds of materials and inventing new techniques. My favorite style is CAS.

I’m glad to share my work with you.


Susan (Hostess)






Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the code word! Have fun creating, and don't forget to keep it CAS!

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.