Saturday 16 March 2019

Addicted to CAS Challenge #155 - Green


Hello there, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge! Our Hostess is Stephanie, and she has chosen 'Green' as our code word!
Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:



We have 2 very special Guest Designers for this challenge...The first one is Beate Rauer (aka Stempelomi) Winner of Challenge #152 

Hi, my name is Beate, alias Stempelomi. I'm an over 50 mother of 3 children and 2 dogs and my recreation is stamping since 2005. At the moment I love clean and simple stamping. I'm working on 3 German Design Teams and I love to do that! I'm proud to be the Guest Designer for this challenge at ATCAS and I hope you will like my card! 
Hugs, Beate R.

Beate's Card:

and  our 2nd Guest Designer - Claire Winner of Challenge #153


I’m thrilled to be this week’s Guest Designer at Addicted to CAS. I’m originally from the UK but have called Australia home for the last 18 years. Playing with paper is my passion and I love being inspired by
all the wonderful challenges out there in blog land.  Clean and simple challenges are a particular favorite - they’re so open to interpretation and it’s amazing to see how my fellow card makers have been inspired by a single
word or sketch to make something truly unique!

Claire’s card

Ok, let's take a look at some inspiration from the Design Team

Stephanie (Hostess)







Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the code word! Have fun creating, and don't forget to keep it CAS!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me guest design Barb (even though it was a little late in posting!) Some fabulous cards from the DT as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both designers are great! So wonderful to see Beate's work again

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems the linky tools aren't working properly for me..........happy to try again if you need it deleting and re-linking.......Loopyloo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a mess of the link to my blog so I linked up to my Instagram account instead.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.