Saturday 16 February 2019

Addicted to CAS Challenge #153 - Grid


Hello there, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge! Our Hostess is Bobby, and she has chosen 'Grid' as our code word!
Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:


We have another really talented Guest Designer for this challenge...Elizabeth Stewart


Hi all!
My name is Elizabeth Stewart and you can find me at PaperSweetness.com. I live in Vero Beach, Florida with my Goldendoodle, Quinn. What I used to love on weekends is now a daily joy…I retired in January and am cardmaking all the time! I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer on Addicted to CAS, and delighted to share my “10 minute immersions into creativity”.  Looking forward to everyone’s entries.  Happy crafting.

Elizabeth's Card

OK, let's see what our Design Team has created for the code word:

Bobby (Hostess)





Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the code word! Have fun creating, and don't forget to keep it CAS!

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.