Saturday 19 January 2019

Addicted to CAS Challenge #151 - Friends


Hello there, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge! Our Hostess is Jaydee, and she has chosen 'Friends' as our code word!
Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:



We have another super talented Guest Designer for this challenge...Izzy

Hi everyone!
My name is Isabelle, but you may know me as Izzy Scrap. I started my blog in May 2016 and thanks to this wonderful crafting community I learnt a lot (and I'm still learning !). 
I'm very delighted and honoured to be, for a second time, Guest Designer here on Addicted to CAS. Thank you for inviting me and happy crafting everyone! 


Jaydee (Our Hostess)


Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the code word 'Friends'! Have fun creating, and don't forget to keep it CAS!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there - I'm struggling to add my picture to your challenge. Mr Linky doesn't seem to like it this time. Is there another way to do it? Loopyloo/Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I stamp outside my comfort zone the more I enjoy it...thanks for challenging me!! CAS is not my go to form but I am learning to enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.