Saturday 5 January 2019

Addicted to CAS Challenge #150 - Snowflake


Welcome back and Happy New Year! The start of 2019 has brought some changes for our Design Team. We have FOUR new designers here at ATCAS who are very excited to be joining us. Please give them a huge welcome!

VICKI  |  ANGIE  |  TONI  |  RAGA

It's time for a new challenge! Our Hostess is Angie, and she has chosen 'Snowflake' as our code word!
Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:


We have a super talented Guest Designer for this challenge...Hilary


My name is Hilary and I have been making cards for a few years now. My crafting got serious after I retired from my career in the NHS. I used to enjoy making things and sewing in my youth so it was a natural thing to take up again once I had more time on my hands. It seems that card making is the craft that has taken me over judging by the amount of equipment I am collecting! I started my blog so I could enter some card challenges and I have been so reassured to find a community of people all over the world who are just like me. Thank you for being there and sharing all your wonderful cards.



Angie (Our Hostess)







Ceal

Jaydee

Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the code word! Have fun creating, and don't forget to keep it CAS!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to all of the Addicted to CAS Designer Team, may 2019 bring Health, Joy, Peace, Love and Prosperity to you and your families.
    Thank you for the inspiration, I've learned a lot about CAS cards from you guys.
    Wonderful challenge, see you in the gallery.
    XO
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, it looks like I messed up my first time entering this challenge and no way to fix it - sorry...
    I'll do better next time.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.