Saturday 18 August 2018

Addicted to CAS Challenge #143 - Berries


Hello there, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge! Our Hostess is Bobby, and she has chosen 'Berries' for our code word!
Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:


Don't forget, as always, Happy Little Stampers is our Sponsor, and Kylie is generously awarding the winner with a $20.00 GC to the store!

  Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for every day crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!

We have a very talented Guest Designer for this challenge! Åsa! Åsa was the winner of our 'Summertime' Challenge as well as a few of our past challenges!


Hi!

My name is Åsa Johansson and I come from Sweden. I live here with my family and I work as a teacher. Cardmaking and scrapbooking have been my hobbies since 2007 when I was pregnant with my twin girls. The life turned up side down when the girls came and there wasn´t much time for hobbies. I see 2012 as my real starting poing. I love this world of paper, stamps, dies etc..... If I should try to describe my style it must be CAS. I love clean and simple cards and I love the CAS graphic style as well. I´m so happy to be here at Addicted to CAS as a guest designer. I hope you like my inspiration card. I so excited to see what you´ll create!

Hugs Åsa


Bobby (Hostess)





Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the code word 'Berries'! Have fun creating, and don't forget to keep it CAS!

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS inspiration from the design team! Thanks job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge! Love all of the gorgeous inspiration from the design team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seldom have made CAS but love the challenge, thanks for inspiration.x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.