Saturday 21 July 2018

Addicted to CAS Challenge #141 - Summertime


Hello there, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge! Our Hostess is Jaydee, and she has chosen 'Summertime' as our code word!
Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:


Don't forget, as always, Happy Little Stampers is our Sponsor, and Kylie is generously awarding the winner with a $20.00 GC to the store!


  Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for every day crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!

We have a super talented Guest Designer for this challenge...Gerrina

Hi I am Gerrina.

Most of you know me from My Blog. I live in a small town near Eindhoven in the Netherlands.

You can easily say I am a stamp-addict now, but I never would have dreamed I would be after buying just some text-stamps to use in my photo albums in 2011... So I started stamping in the summer of 2011. I love to learn new techniques and how to work with new materials. The CAS-style is one of my favourite ones, but I also like to get messy in my Art Journals and I still like to scrap in my photo albums and planners and like to make books and Mixed Media canvasses. The only condition is that I have to work with stamps and/or stencils...

Playing with colours and paper is a perfect way for me to get my head clear from all daily things and from all the ideas that I get by looking at a stamp or stencil or the beautiful projects shown by all of you in blogland...

Here is my card for the code word Summertime:


OK, now let's see the DT's take on 'Summertime' 

Jaydee - Hostess






Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the code word 'Summertime'! Have fun creating, and don't forget to keep it CAS!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! What a great challenge theme this week and such amazing cards by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun and fabulous inspiration, ladies ... deliciously summery! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.