Saturday 15 April 2017

Challenge #109 - Rainbow

Hello there, CAS Addicts!

It's time for another challenge! Doni is our Hostess, and she has chosen the Code Word 'Rainbow'!






Create a Smile Stamps is our Sponsor, and they are offering 15 as a prize for the winner!


We also have a lovely and super talented Guest Designer (Winner of Challenge #107) ~




Hello everyone, I am Rahmat, and I've been blogging for about two years now. I am from India, but have been living all around Asia for last decade and a half.
I am mother to 2 teens, a teacher by profession, and currently work as a substitute teacher.
I am passionate about cards and cooking, so my blog name was very easy to come up with ;)
I love CAS mostly, but I also love trying out different techniques on my cards. I especially love adding sewing to my cards. 

I am happy to be Guest Designing with ATCAS! Thank you ladies, for having me here!!

Here is our inspiration...

Rahmat (Guest Designer) 



Doni (Hostess)








Ceal


Susan


Bhavana


Anja


Jaydee


Now we turn it over to you, and we can't wait to see how the Code Word 'Rainbow' inspires you! Have fun!
And, don't forget to keep it Clean & Simple!



5 comments:

  1. Wow, the DT have smashed this challenge. Stunning work. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun with this challenge as a GD, thank you for having me!
    Great inspiration cards by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love rainbows! Looking forward to playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing DT cards! Thank you for the inspiration and a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the wonderful inspiration :) had fun playing along !
    cheers
    preeti

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.