Saturday 28 May 2016

Challenge #89 - Petals

Welcome to Addicted to CAS! We are so happy you could join us for our latest challenge which is being hosted by the amazingly talented Valentyna!



Use our code word to create something Clean and Simple. We can't wait to see all your spring time cards with petals.


Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is


Prize: 3 digital images




Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the amazing CAS artist Julie Beech!




Hi, I'm Julie, a retired primary school teacher originally from Yorkshire, now living the good life in the glorious Shropshire countryside, with my husband and dog Max. The kids are both grown up and I have a wonderful 6 year old Grandson.
I've always loved to make things and just can't sit and do anything, got to have something on the go!
Blogging started in July 2013 so I could enter challenges. I'm awfully competitive and since I've had to give up tennis and badminton, they satisfy my urge to compete, but I have become friends with many like minded crafters all over the world and have even met a few of them in real life. 
Over the years my style has changed and I am now mostly a CAS sort of girl. I love patchwork, sewing, painting with water colours and soft pastels, reading detective fiction and geneology. I have managed to trace my husbands family back to the early 17th Century. I love a good bit of rooting around in the archives, it's like your very own detective story, 

It was great to be asked by the ATCAS team to guest for this challenge. Thanks for the honour, hope you take inspiration from my efforts!


Here is our inspiration for you -

Julie - (Guest Designer)





Valentyna (your hostess)



Barb


Let's get started!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks everyone for sharing your gorgeous cards.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another fun challenge, and for the flower challenge too! Great inspirations from the DT and Guest - beautiful cards from everyone Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love flower challenges...thank you DT Ladies for your amazing pallet of inspirations...hugs...Ċ½eljka

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.