Saturday 14 May 2016

Challenge #88 - Midnight

Welcome back! Are you ready for a brand new challenge? How did you like our last one where you had to use Plaid? Amazing entries everyone. Tune back in on Monday for our winners :)


Our next challenge is hosted by the incredible Carolyn and here is the code word she would like you to work with -


Use the code word for your own interpretation but please keep it Clean and Simple!


Our amazing sponsor is

Feel Free to Grab My Badge for Your Blog!

and you could be the winner of a $12 gift certifciate to the shop!


Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the amazing Rahmat!


Hello everyone, I am Rahmat, and I've been blogging for about two years now. I am from India, but have been living all around Asia for last decade and a half.
I am mother to 2 teens, a teacher by profession, and currently work as a substitute teacher.
I am passionate about cards and cooking, so my blog name was very easy to come up with ;)
I love CAS mostly, but I also love trying out different techniques on my cards. I especially love adding sewing to my cards. 

I am happy to be Guest Designing with ATCAS! Thank you ladies, for having me here!!


Here is our inspiration -

Rahmat (Guest Designer)


Carolyn (your hostess)



Wonderful creations by the Design Team! Don't forget to pop by their blogs to say hi. Over to you now :)



3 comments:

  1. Nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic DT samples. Thanks for the "midnight" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.