Saturday 1 November 2014

Challenge #51

Happy Saturday! A brand new challenge here at Addicted to CAS is upon us.

The amazing and lovely Vicki is our hostess this fortnight and here is the code word she has chosen for us


Create a tag or use a tag on your card. Perhaps you could use this word completely different - show us your ideas! Just remember to keep it clean and simple!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is


and our winner will receive 3 free digis of your choice!


***************************************
Just a quick note from me too - If you would like a watermark for your projects or a signature for your blog created just for you at reasonable prices, please contact 


me at this email. Mention you saw my business card at ATCAS and you will receive 10% off the total invoice! Offer will remain open until 31st December 2014.
***************************************


We also have a brand new Guest Desinger joining us this month -

Linda L (Creepin Along). Welcome Linda!!


What a surprise and honor it is to be chosen as this month's Guest Designer at ATCAS. The midwest, specifically the state of Iowa, is where I call home. I have dabbled in card making throughout my life. However, it was getting connected to Operation Write Home that really allowed my passion for card making to grow. It has been a wonderful experience to "meet" others online with a similar passion. 

I have enjoyed participating in the ATCAS challenges as I try to improve my card making skills, particularly stamping. The Clean and Simple style results in such stunning creations. I cannot wait to see what you create!

Here is the inspiration from the Design Team -


Linda L (Guest Designer)


Vicki (your hostess)

























We can't wait to see what you come up with. Don't forget to visit our blogs should you like to see how we came up with our ideas :)



5 comments:

  1. Great DT projects. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I have removed the wrong card. I will try to make a tag. Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always such a pleasure to come and play along here ladies - who knew there were so many different ways of using tags! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Linda, and congratulations on being Guest Designer! Thank you for another fun challenge, ladies, and lots of fabulous inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I wanted to participate in this Challenge. But i'm late made my card. I'll be thankful you, if you take a look and write a comment in my work.
    And i was very inspired Michelle's work. Thank you.
    My work: http://hand-vesh.blogspot.ru/2014/11/blog-post_27.html

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.