Saturday 10 May 2014

Challenge #38 - Off the Edge

Welcome back to a brand new challenge here at ATCAS. We LOVED your Grunge themed CAS cards. It wasn't so hard was it? It's cool to see how some of you overcame your fears of combining the two together! Be back here on Monday for our winners.

Your fabulous hostess this challenge is Marie. Here is the code word she has chosen -

 


We have the pleasure of having Kathryne from 

 
as our sponsor. The prize will be 5 digis from her store.

 
 We are so excited to announce that Darnell (djkardkreations), will be guest designing at ATCAS for the month of May!  Welcome Darnell!


"Welcome to the merry month of May at Addicted to CAS! As a lot of you know, I'm a CAS cardist who has been blogging for a couple of years. I started making cards in 2002 and my hobby grew to the point where I now have my own little Playhouse in the back yard where everyone is welcome! I'm so delighted to be here as a Guest Designer this month! I'd like to thank the DT for inviting me to join them and thank you for joining in the fun and participating in our challenges!!"

 And here we go with the inspiration -

Darnell - Guest Designer








Michelle L 
 



And now it is your turn! Interpret the code word how ever you like but please keep it CLEAN AND SIMPLE

 

8 comments:

  1. Yay, what an awesome and uber talented GD this month ... congratulations, Darnell! Such a great code word and a fabulous gallery of inspiration ... looking forward to playing along! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for asking me to be your Guest Designer this month! (I had big shoes to fill after the fabulous Anita!) It is an absolute honor to be in the inspiration lineup with all of you talented ladies! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fabulous line-up of cards this week. The guest designer and the DT members have rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG the ST stuff is so inspiring and so are the entries to date! Amazing stuff. Thanks for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obviously I meant the DT stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the diversity of ways to go off the edge from the DT and what a pleasure to see the lovely Darnell guesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed the challenge this week. So happy I got to play around with one of my favourite techniques. Love the DT cards and all the wonderful entries :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.