Saturday 26 April 2014

Challenge #37 - Grunge

Happy Saturday everyone! Welcome back to Addicted to CAS where we LOVE clean and simple! 

This challenge is hosted by yours truly (Kylie) and here is the code word I have come up with -


We would like you to get your Grunge on this fortnight. Take the code word and use it as your inspiration remembering to keep it all very Clean and Simple.


We are honoured to welcome back a favourite sponsor -


the prize up for grabs is 7 digis from their store!


We are also so please to have Anita back this week as our Guest Designer. Don't forget to visit her and give her a big ATCAS welcome.

Here is the inspiration from the Design Team -

Anita - Guest Designer


Kylie (your hostess) 

http://handmade-by-michelle.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Addicted%20to%20CAS









Shana



Harriet



Marie






And now it is your turn!

10 comments:

  1. Wow!! Fabulous Grunge samples from your amazingly talented DT. Thanks Kylie for another awesome challenge. I can't wait to play :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great, grungy cards here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and...wow...this is really a treasury of inspiring ideas. I love to make cards and most of all I like the CAS one which represent always some kind of challenge for me.You are an amazing designe team. I hope that I will be able to be in step with you and join some of your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the CAS and grunge combo ladies! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, y'all. I can't find the winners of the "Far Away" challenge. Help, please. Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How great to have Anita back with her stunning art! All of your DT grungeworks are incredible! I need all the inspiration I can get for this technique! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow hot stuff from the Design Team, brilliant and inspiring. Hope to get one entered. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this great challenge! I just love me some grunge :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.