Pages

Saturday, 12 September 2026

ATCAS Winners #315 - Anniversary

     Thanks to everyone who joined in Challenge #315 Anniversary.

Our hostess, Nancy, has chosen our winners.

The CAS Perfectionist is

Karen Walker!


I just love how super clean and simple this is. 
The perfect amount of bling and I love that ampersand in the middle. 
Clean and simple perfection!

Congratulations! Here is your CAS Perfectionist badge.


The choices for Honorable Mention are (in order of entry):






Congratulations! Here is your Top 3 badge.


There is still time to join our current Challenge #316 Purple. We hope to see you in the gallery!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my anniversary make as one of your TOP3 - Congratulations to Karen Walker on her win and to my fellow top3-ers: Lesley and Deb

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the hon. mention, I’m delighted, and congratulations to Karen, Kathy and Deb xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.