Wednesday 4 September 2024

Winners

 Thank you to those who joined us for our last challenge #265 where our code word was


Our host was Nancy who in addition to choosing the code word, gets to choose our winners.

She has chosen Julie as our CAS Perfectionist.



She said "I chose this card because of that wonderful sunrise... I love how the black stands out on top of it.  This card makes me look forward to the sunrise being later so I can catch it once in a while."

Here is our CAS Perfectionist badge for your blog.



Nancy's chosen Top 3 are







Here is your Top 3 badge for your blogs


There is still time to join our current challenge #266 here



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card Nancy, I'm glad I went with the black silhouette! Congrats to the top 3 also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the pick, delighted! Congrats to Julie, Denise & Maria too.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.