Wednesday 10 July 2024

Winners

 Hi, everyone!  Toni here as the hostess of #261 Critter with the difficult job of choosing the winners of the challenge. It wasn't easy!


Winner - #8 Trina - Phamtastic Design


Trina's card is perfectly CAS following the 1/3 rule and beyond cute.  Great job!

Trina, here's your CAS Perfectionist badge for your blog.



Now on to the Top 3 listed by order of entry.

#1 - Arlene - Sundaystamper Papercrafts


#2 - Karen - kareN stampZ


#13 - Helen - Helen's Craft Haven


Everyone, be sure to grab your badge to proudly display!  



Again, congratulations and please do join us for the latest challenge #262 Summer.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, grats to Trina - gosh that Panda is squealing cute! and grats to Arlene and Helen too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Toni! Congratulations to the other picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3 - what a lovely surprise!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so beautiful, and I like the things that you post here every time I check in here to read article's I had the pleasure of working closely with Mr Pedro for several years as business partners. During the time that Pedro and his loan company team served as the Mortgage Representative for my home also for my business financing and he helped me closing off loans which really helped me in my business today, we were consistently far above our goal, and this can only be attributable to Mr Pedro's hard work. I appreciate your hard work and also big thanks to your team for helping me with a loan to grow my business. If you are looking for a loan of any kind, contact Mr Pedro on.... pedroloanss@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +393510140339 Mr Pedro is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.
    Thankfully,

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.