Thursday 18 April 2024

Winners Post


Hi! It's Sue and as the hostess for Challenge #255, it's my honour to select our winners! 


Thank you to everyone who posted their cards to our gallery. It wasn't an easy decision for me. One thing though, I noticed that some of the entries in our gallery weren't exactly clean and simple. 

The winner is #6 - kareN stampZ. I love the beautiful ombre ink blending, the pretty rain and all that white space!


Here is the winner's badge for you to display on your blog.


And now the top 3, in number order.

First up, #1 - Maria


Next, #3 - Jane

My apologies for not posting your card. Don't know how to copy your card here.



For the top 3, here is your badge to display on your blogs.


There is still time to join our current challenge #256 - Monochrome here



3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards by all. Congrats to Karen. Thanks for picking mine as a Top 3. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the top 3 pick. No worries about not including my card photo. I know it's tricky when entered from Instagram, the only way I know is to take a screen shot. Congratulations to Karen, Maria and Jolanda too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up on my blog reading .Thanks for the honour and grats to Maria, Jane and Jolanda as well. Lovely surprise to kick start my Sunday off with!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.