Thursday 21 March 2024

Winners Post

Hi Jaydee here and a very loud shout out to all of you who played along with our FRIENDS challenge.  It was wonderful to see the different ways you all celebrated your friends.

I had fun visiting all of your cards and you made it difficult for me to choose my winners.  However, Granne's bear and rabbit absolutely stole my heart.

So, congratulations, Granne you are my WINNER for this week.   I just love how you kept the images to 1/3rd of the card and the touches of color under the clouds and the rabbit helped to ground them and show how they were lifting off the ground.  

Granne:

Such a fabulous CAS card.  Here is our winner's badge and we hope you will display it on your blog:



A couple of other cards in the gallery caught my eye this week:







And here is the TOP 3 badge for you

                                        

Congratulations to all of our winners and we hope you will join us for our new challenge here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jaydee for spotting my card, congrats to Granne for her adorable wee card and also to Nancy and Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the pick. I'm delighted! Congratulations to Granne, KarenN & Nancy too.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.