Monday 12 November 2018

Favorites & CAS Perfectionist for Challenge #148

Welcome back, CAS Addicts!
We really enjoyed seeing all of your fabulous cards for our ‘One Layer Card’ Challenge...And now, it's time to announce the Top 3 Favorites, and CAS Perfectionist for this challenge.
Barb was our Hostess, and she has made the following selections:

Top 3 Favorites (in order of entry):



  
# 31 - Hannelie



# 39 - Izzy



Congratulations, ladies! Please take this badge to post on your blog:



The CAS Perfectionist (Winner) for this challenge is...

#24 - Hilary



Congratulations, Hilary! This is what Barb had to say about your card:

Hilary did an amazing job with her one layer card design. Her crisp, clean masking is so striking and her ink blending is just beautiful! Both techniques work perfectly with the lovely black silhouette that she chose for her focal point! A really stunning CAS one layer card!

 Thanks for playing with ATCAS this week.

Here is the badge for you to post on your blog:


 Please contact Kylie at kyliepurtell@gmail.com and she will set you up for your prize.

Also, please contact Barb at miguelghigliotty7@gmail.com about joining us as Guest Designer for the next challenge and for your special gift from her! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Hilary ! And what a lovely surprise ! I'm so honoured to be in the Top 3 with these two super talented ladies. Thank you so much for choosing my card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! What a fabulous and delightful surprise!!! Thank you so much for picking my card as a Top 3, I'm thrilled to be in such an amazing company!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe it. I got such a shock when I scrolled down the email and saw my card, thank you. This is the first time I have won a challenge and it has given me such a boost. I am more than a little daunted by the idea of being a guest designer, but it is good for me to be challenged so I will give it a go. I now have confidence that my card making skills are improving. Thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four gorgeous CAS one layer cards, and congratulations to Hilary for winning. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.